The world of accessories and gadgets in the Apple ecosystem gets bigger and bigger with time and innovation. For the ease of reading we decide to turn this blog into a series of concise articles that are easy to follow and bookmark.
Part 1 – iPhone Accessories
One of the most used Apple devices in the world is none other than the iPhone you hold or planning to get one. Here are some notable accessories in 2021 for your iPhone.
The most awaited accessory of it all is the lates Mag Safe Battery pack is a Lithium based Battery Pack which are compact, comes with an intuitive design which makes the Wireless charging faster and easier with easy attachment. Mix and match endlessly to match any style. Mag Safe Battery Packs is compatible with the latest iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro
Note: Power Adapters and Lightning Cable for the Battery pack should be bought separately
In your hands, the silicone exterior has a silky, soft-touch finish. Additionally, the lining is made from a soft microfiber material for even more protection without losing the magnetic capability for Mag Safe Battery Pack
Keep track of your keys, phone and belongings with Apple AirTag Loop. Securely tag what you own, then use the Find My app to see where it is on your radar.
AirTag comes with cool accessories which are easy to snap Silicon Button Loops, Key rings, Strap Holder and with Leather tags
Apple comes with a wide variety of Adapters for every purpose. Few of the iPhone favourites are as follows
- Lightning to VGA Adapter → Displays from your iPhone can be mirrored using the Lightning to VGA Adapter
- USB-C to Lightning Cable → Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with a Lightning connector may be synchronized and charged by a Mac that has USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) capabilities, as well as your iPad that has USB-C capabilities.
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter → It can mirror any application you have on your device, as well as presentations, websites, slideshows, and more – to a TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
- Lightning to USB Cable → For syncing and charging of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector, connect this 2-meter USB 2.0 cable to your computer’s USB port.
- Lightning to Micro USB Adapter → You can use a micro USB cable or charger to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector using the Lightning to Micro USB Adapter.
- Power Adapters → It is designed to provide fast, efficient charging at home, office, or on the go with an ultracompact design.
To know more about all the iPhone Accessories please visit our online store Trend Qatar
Upcoming – iPad Accessories
On the upcoming series we would talk in detail about everything iPad and how to extend and enhance it with gadgets and accessories.